Conversations from Penn State: T. Colin Campbell
Nutrition Is Far More Than Meets The Eye
T. Colin Campbell, Best-selling Author of The China Study, discusses the role nutrition plays in long-term health.
About the Guest
T. Colin Campbell, Ph.D. is the best-selling co-author of The China Study. He has held faculty positions at Virginia Tech as well as Cornell University where he is the Endowed Chair (now Emeritus) as the Jacob Gould Schurman Professor Emeritus of Nutritional Biochemistry in the Division of Nutritional Sciences. His principal scientific interests have been on the effects of nutritional status on long-term health, particularly on the causation of cancer. The recipient of numerous awards, Campbell has conducted original research both in laboratory experiments and in large-scale human studies, has authored over 350 research papers and has served on national and international committees with mandates to develop food and health policy positions.
More on T. Colin Campbell
More from the Interview
Penn State Connection
Buy book/ Support WPSU
- The China Study: The Most Comprehensive Study of Nutrition Ever Conducted And the Startling Implications for Diet, Weight Loss, And Long-term Health
- Whole: Rethinking the Science of Nutrition
- The Campbell Plan: The Simple Way to Lose Weight and Reverse Illness, Using The China Study’s Whole-Food, Plant-Based Diet
- The China Study Cookbook: Over 120 Whole Food, Plant-Based Recipes
- Forks Over Knives: The Plant-Based Way to Health
- The Low-Carb Fraud