A Taste of Innovation is a great opportunity to
- interact with participants who are public radio listeners and members.
- demonstrate your products and services.
- sell food and beverages.
- show your support for public media.
How it works
- This event is a benefit for WPSU-FM, the region’s NPR station. Event wristband income and exhibitor space income benefit WPSU.
- The public can purchase food tasting wristbands in advance and the day of the event. Proceeds from wristband sales benefit WPSU-FM.
- Per Pennsylvania Liquor Control Board regulations, guests may taste wine and craft beverages without purchasing a food wristband. All guests opting to taste wine and beverages will have IDs scanned before entry and, if appropriate, will be issued a different color wristband.
- All food exhibitors are required to offer bite-sized samples to all guests with wristbands. Multiple samples to repeat visitors are at exhibitors’ discretion.
|9:00 a.m.||Grounds and Parking setup.|
|11:00 a.m.||All exhibitors in place.|
|Noon||Food exhibitors ready to serve. Family Tent and activities. Band begins.|
|1:00 p.m.||Alcoholic beverage exhibits open.|
|4:00 p.m.||Event concludes.|
|4:15 p.m.||Exhibitors strike.|
Contact Tamra Fatemi for more information at, 814-863-6635 or firstname.lastname@example.org.